Sleepingbag Carinthia Survival One (-20/-35°C) Olive New
- Winter sleepingbag manufactured by Austrian company Carinthia, which specializes in high quality sleeping bags made for military needs. The Survival One is equipped with sleeves so can be used as a coat.
Mummy type sleeping bag with G-LOFT ISO + filling made form high-quality bi-component polymers, with the structure of insulation is in fact similar in many ways to high-quality goose down. Ensures maximum resilience and loft.
Differential cut: this ensures the greatest loft in all areas and in every position. Additional air cushions form between the various layers. Movement inside the sleeping bag creates pressure points, but with our differential cut only the innermost layer is compressed. The outer layers retain their loft and therefore their insulating properties.
- Thermoflect: increases the heat retention of a sleeping bag by around 11 %. Thermoflect is our solution to heat loss due to body radiation. Thermoflect is an ultra-light, ultra-soft, breathable scrim with the unique ability to reflect body-heat.
- Trapezoidal food section: provides the ultimate foot space and perfectly keeps warm.
Three-layer sandwich construction with loose shell: the three G-LOFT + insulation layers have offset quilting. The shell is not quilted with the filling, but attached later. This provides an air cushion between the insulation and the shell. With no stitch perforations in the shell, it is relatively water and airtight.
Two-way zipper: can be opened for ventilation.Additionally the glider on the top does not snag, allowing a quick step out if necessary.
- Compression bag included.
- weight: 2900 g,
- comfort limit: - 20 °C,
- extremal: - 35 °C.
Dimensions (L size):
- length: 235 cm,
- shoulder width: 87 cm,
- foot end widt: 60 cm,
- suff size compressed: 27 x 75 cm.
Brand new product.