Sniper's Backpack Eberlestock Operator G4 67 Liters Coyote Brown (G4MC)
- Operator is one of the best sniper's backpacks manufactured by Eberlestock company. This model is the answer to the most demanding needs of professionals. This pack is the model chosen worldwide by many of the most elite special operations sniper team.
Operator is big size backpack with 67 liters of capacity. The Operator has elements similar to Phantom and Gunslighter packs. Its main feature is that can carry a long wapon or bulky optics and survival gear in the remaining space (e.g. laptops, satcom gear, mortar rounds, and PRC-117 class radios). The pack include weapon carrier that is integrated with a carrying system. According professionals a classic 'drag bag' would rarely be used by a modern military scout or sniper, and we gain benefits in simplicity and weight savings by integrating the whole package into a single unit. Molle tapes in the front and on the backs allow to attach additional pouches or equipment. Has two side pockets. In the bottom pocket there is a rain cover.
Wide straps and hip belt as well as reinforced back effectively relieve the spine.
- large capacity,
- front load main compartment,
- integrated weapon carrier,
- big side pockets,
- wide hip-belt with foam inside,
- reinforced back,
- rain cover included.
- weight: 4630 g,
- backpack capacity: 67 liters,
- scabbard capacity: 9 liters,
- total capacity: 76 liters,
- backpack dimensions: H: 68 cm, W: 30 cm, D: 25 cm,
- scabbard dimesnions: L: 86 cm, W: 25 cm, D: 8 cm,
- material: Cordura 500D/1000D.
Brand new product.