Eberlestock HiSpeed II Pack X41 29 Liters Multicam (X41MM)
- HiSpeed II is a small tactical backpack from Eberlestock company, which is well known form its high quality military backpacks. Has a unique contour shape that ensures optimal position of the pack's contents over the wearer's center-of-gravity.
HiSpeed IIis a small backpack with a capacity of 29 liters. Designed to be highly functional, minimalist, lightweight tactical packs. Its unique contour shape that tapers at both the top and the bottom, give the pack an excellent close-to-the-body ride. The packs are fully compressible with pairs of side-mounted compression straps that draw the load upward to optimally position the pack's contents over the wearer's center-of-gravity. Used MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25 mm MOLLE arrays. Has two new generously sized form-following pockets on the exterior of the upper and lower front flaps. It can carry a hydratation system. Comes with the polycarbonate Gossamer frame.
It has a comfortable carrying system that include i.e. thick lumbar and kidney padding and a vertically adjustable suspenders.
Tha backpack is made from dutable nylon 480D.
- top and front loading assembly with large front loading main compartment,
- PALS/Padlock webbing,
- profilled and well ventilated back,
- Molle-10 (up to 60% lighter thank Molle-25 straps).
- weight: 2500 g,
- capacity: 29 liters,
- dimensions: H: 56 cm, W: 28 cm, D: 19 cm,
- material: nylon 480D.
Brand new product.