Knife Morakniv® Classic 612 Carbon Steel Red Ochra
- Classic knife manufactured by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®. Has been commonly utilized by generations of carpenters and wood carvers. Equipped with a handle of red ochre birch.
• Blade length: 106 mm
• Total knife length: 215 mm
• Blade thickness: 2,0 mm
• Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
• Steel: carbon
• Blade made of carbon steel, laser-sharpened
• Handle made of red ochre birch
Knife blade of high carbon steel can be hardened to HRC 58-60 giving best possible sharpness to lowest price. Knives made from above mentioned steel grades will after some use achieve a dullish grey finish. However, this will not negatively affect the quality of the blade. On the contrary it will somewhat improve the resistance to corrosion. In order to prevent rust, make sure you put the knife away clean and dry. To best corrosive resistance apply a thin coat of oil on the blade as soon, as possible.
Brand new product.