Tactical Backpack Eberlestock Skycrane II Pack 73 Liters Military Green (J79MJ)
- The J79 Skycrane II is a modular load bearing system consisting of three primary bags: the basic J79 pack, the pull-out G1 "Little Brother" pack, and a removable fanny/courier pack. It is possible to expand set by adding A4SS Tactical Weapon carrier.
Skycrane II Pack is the second-generation Skycrane, developed from the J263 Skycrane I. The J263 was extremely well liked by soldiers in the field, who found it to be the best platform available for carrying modern heavy-class sniper rifles. Total capacity of Scycrane II is 73 liters.the backpack allows to carry very heavy equipment. Is equipped with robust internal aluminum/plastic frame system which can be optimized for direct-to-back carry or over-armor carry.
The base part has approx. 38 liters and employs our patented Cam Expansion System. Its unique design allows it to perform exceptionally well in a variety of configurations. Molle tapes in the front and on the backs allow to attach additional pouches or equipment. The system has a variety of gear compartments and storage spaces that are designed for flexibility, ease of operation and accessibility.
Scycrane II consists of:
- the basic J79 pack,
- the pull-out G1 "Little Brother" pack,
- removable fanny/courier pack.
The backpack is compatible with A4SS Weapon Carrier that allows to carry long weapon. It is available in our webstore.
- total weight: 5330g,
- weight of J79: 3060 g,
- weight of G1: 1820 g,
- weight of Funny Top: 450 g,
- total capacity: 73 liters,
- main bag dimensions: H:61 cm, W: 35 cm, D: 20 cm,
- total dimensions: H: 69 cm, W: 66 cm, D: 28 cm.
Brand new product.