Sleepingbag Carinthia XP Down 1000 (-20/-40°C) Olive New
- Sleepingbag manufactured by Austrian company Carinthia, which specializes in high quality sleeping bags made for the needs of army. XP Down 1000 model is is filled with High-Quality 90/10 Goose down with a guarenteed fill power of at least 600 CUIN.
The sleeping bag equipped with a center front two-way zipper that can be opened from the foot section for ventilation. Fully integrated pre-formed hood with a draw cord that closes up to a very small breathing hole. It has a draft tube on the inside of the zipper to prevent any heat loss at the zipper. The great advantage of XP Down 1000 is that it is filled with the goose down, that provide perfect insulation properties.
- trapezoidal food section: provides the ultimate foot space and perfectly keeps warm,
- two-way zipper: can be opened for ventilation,
- down filling: provide excellent warm insulation,
- the sleeves: stored inside the insulation
- compression bag included.
- weight: 1850 g,
- comfort limit: - 20 °C,
- extremal: - 42 °C.
Dimensions (L size):
- length: 225 cm,
- shoulder width: 85 cm,
- foot end widt: 60 cm,
- suff size compressed: 25 x 40 cm.
As a distributor of Carinthia, we can take orders for all Carinthia products which are available at producer's website http://www.carinthia.eu. For all inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand new product.