trousers Helikon-Tex UTP Urban Tactical Pants Mid Denim Jeans
- UTP Mid Denim pants are made of a thinner version of denim fabric comparing with their standard Denim version. The fabric itself provides the low-profile character of the pants, are much lighter, and therefore is more suitable for hot, summer days.
UTP trousers (Urban Tactical Pants) arose as a model of "mid profile", that is looking less like a uniform than a BDU, ACU or M-65 trousers, but it offers enhanced functionality compared to a purely civil clothing.
Main bottom apparel from Urban Tactical Line®. Keeping the impression of casual pants, the UTP® provide load bearing capabilities and comfort typical for strictly utilitarian constructions. Designed for Law Enforcement operators, Urban Tactical Pants® enable carrying all essential equipment around hips and thighs line. Low-profile pocket setup keeps the EDC gear and ammo close to body’s center of gravity, which, combined with stretchable fabric, leads to fluent and quick tactical movements. Furthermore, all these solutions give the outcome of clear and useful product for concealed carry tasks. UTP® are available in two raw material options, for hot and moderate climate as well.
- Key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Two front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two wide back pockets with easy access. Adapted for dump mag use
- Two composed slim back pockets for folding knives, flashlights, pistol magazines. Seam-adjustable
- Two angled, internal waistband pockets for concealing mags, batons. Seam-adjustable.
- Two thigh cargo pockets zippered with YKK® reverse zipper intended to carry documents and small personal belongings
- Two Velcro flapped thigh pockets for Smartphone device or AR magazines
- Classic jeans ‘neck’ shape limits falling the trousers down
- The leg in the rear part is profiled – it is divided and connected with profiling pleat under the knee
- Reinforced knees with internal kneepad compartments
- Cuffs with cord channels
- YKK® zippered fly
- Suitable for summer seasons.
*- Helikon-tex description.
TROUSERS HELIKON MODEL UTP
LENGTH FROM THE CROTCH
CIRCUMFERENCE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEG