Women's Tropical Polish Uniform Wz.93 124Z/MON Set Shirt + Pants Military Surplus New
- Tropial women's version of polish army 124 Z/MON battledress. Set of a shirt and buttoned trousers. Made of lightweight ripstop material. Product is new, stocked for some time.
Shirt with collar has a total of 6 pockets fastened with Velcro:
- Two chest pockets,
- Two pockets at the bottom of the shirt,
- Two pockets on the sleeves.
On the shoulders are located epaulets. There are four Velcro panels for emblems and others.
Panst are equipped with adjustable braces. They have adjustable waist. There's a place for a belt with a maximum width of 6 cm. Knee and seat parts are reinforced with a double layer of fabric. Pants have leg cuffs.
They have a total of 4 pockets:
- Two classic, open, hip pockets,
- Two side, thigh pockets (with Velcro).
Emblem with Polish flag, visible in the photo is not included, must be bought separately.
Some pants may not have braces.
Sets are available in various sizes and dimensions such as:
The set which consists of shirt in size 92/178 (measuring 106 cm in a chest and with total length equal to 72cm) and pants in size 82/178 (with circumference of 82 cm and a total length of 110cm), or
- The set which consists of shirt in size 122/184/98 (measuring 132cm in the chest and with total length equal to 80cm) and pants in size 122/184/98 ( with circumference of 98cm, and the total length of 116cm).
From the above examples it can be concluded that in the case of two-part dimentions, the first it is a waist size and chest size, while the second dimention is a height (the actual dimention of the chest circuference count about 10-15 cm of clearance but pants circumference it is the maximum). If the size consists of three values, the first dimension is the circumference of the chest, the second it is height, and the third it is a waist circumference. So we allowed ourselves to modify the sizes that everything was transparent and clear.
On the basis of the first dimentions exemple we created 92/178/82 resolution that corresponds to the rule used in second dimentions exemple.
Below you can find the Polish ordinance informing about using the Polish uniforms: