Underquilt Glow Bushmen (-2/-9°C) Olive-Orange New
- The three-seasonal solution from the Polish manufacturer Bushmen, which can be used as an under quilt, sleeping bag or duvet. Goose down filling is the best in terms of the fill power and lightweight. Brand-new product.
- provides perfect insulation in frosty winter nights because its comfort temperature is -2°C, whereas the minimum temperature (Limit) is even lower -9°C
- filling with the Polish goose down, widely recognized as the best in terms of the fill power, because of keeping warm
- H shape of the chambers prevents the cold points – the places (sewing lines) left without insulation.
- the part of the quilt dedicated to protecting the chest, arms, and head consists of pillow-like chambers. It protects the down from movement to the lower parts of the quilt
- the narrow part of the quilt in the form of a special longitudinal type of the chambers to keeps your legs warmed up perfectly
- DWR protects the quilt from absorbing water which condenses on the surface of the quilt and flows down from the quilt.
- includes well-designed tensioner system, which makes it very easy to adopt the underquilt to any hammock
- perfect for three seasons - autumn, winter, and early spring
- double colours - olive and orange
- can be used also as a sleeping bag/ topquilt, duvet or just an additional insulating layer to your sleeping bag.
- ultralight – 525 g of total weight so that we can take with us everywhere
- comes complete with a transportation bag with a handle at the bottom to make unpacking even more convenient
- is equipped with two 1,25 m expander cords with tensioners with a self-lock, thanks which pitching up the underquilt is nice and easy
- filling: goose down filled with 300 g of 750 CUIN. Bushmen company meets environmental problems because the filling comes from recycled sources. Material is subjected to a deep cleaning process with dedicated biodegradable washing agents then carefully selected to maintain the highest requirements.
- .outer layer: ultra-light rip-stop nylon (22g/m2) with a DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating. It is dense enough to prevent the down getting out from the quilt even after the long-term use
- dimensions: 2.0×1.4/1.0m (include transportation bag)
- weight: only 525 g (300 g goose, 750 CUIN) - capacity 3,5 liters!
The comfort temperature of the underquilt is given under the assumption that it is used with the sleeping bag or topquilt with the same comfort temperature.
In case when the underquilt is used as a quilt/sleeping bag, the comfort temperature is +5°C, minimum temperature -2°C.