Knife Mora of Sweden® Morakniv® Bushcraft Survival- Stainless Steel With Fire Steel and Sharpener Sand (NZ-BDS-SS-13)
- Bushcraft Survival is a very sharp knife with a blade with thickness of 3.2 mm and one of the most durable knives ever made by Mora of Sweden®. The back of the blade can be used with firesteel, it is sharp specifically for this purpose.
• Blade length: 109 mm
• Total length: 232 mm
• Blade width: 23 mm
• Blade thickness: 3,2 mm
• Blade type: drop point plain
• Blade hardness: 57-58 HRC
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27
• The blade cut profiled
• The blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened
• The handle is made of plastic material coated with non-slip COATING
• Firesteel Morakniv® Fire Starter
• Integrated diamond sharpener
• Includes a plastic sheath with a rotating frog, and an additional rotary clip
Fire Starter features:
- Bring the Fire Starter on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather
- Yield up to 7000 strokes
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills
- Works in rain and snow
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
Brand new product.