Dutch Military Pilot's Suit Nomex Original
- Original pilot overalls coming from resources of Dutch troops. Made of flame-resistant material composed of 93% meta-aramid, 5% para-aramid, 2% carbon, which provides heat resistance and high strength of material.
Overalls have a total of 8 pockets:
- Two deep chest pockets,
- One small pocket on each shouder,
- Two deep pockets on thighs,
- Two pockets on calves.
All pockets are fastened using zippers.
Additionally, on the shoulders and on the chest are placed Velcro intended on all sorts of emblems and badges. Suit is fastened using double-sided zipper. At the height of hips is placed drawcords for adjusting clothing to the figure. At the legs are placed zippers that allows us wearing suit without the need of taking shoes off. At the ends of sleeves are Velcro so we can reduce circumference of the sleeve in the wrist.
Used but in perfect condition.
Avalaible one piece in size 56 with dimensions:
- chest circumference: 120cm
- hips circumferenece: 118 cm
- total length: 170cm