Coveralls JP-8 Fuel Handler's Gore-Tex Original Demobil
- High-tech, contract suit manufactured by Aerostar International for US ground staff of the US Air Force and US Army.
Made of high-quality anti-static material reinforced with Gore-Tex (Gore-Seam), which provides waterproofness and windproofness. Most importantly, suit is also resistant to jet fuel JP-8, petroleum, oil, lubricants, etc.
It has a total of 5 pockets:
- Two zippered chest pockets,
- One pocket on sleeve intended for writing instruments,
- Two pockets on thigh with Velcro.
Coveralls are fastened using double-sided YKK zipper, with the possibility of covering it with additionnal Velcro flap. At the ends of sleeves and leg cuffs are placed Velcro so we can adjust their circumferences to individual needs. In the place of armpits are placed ventilation zippers. All seams of the suit are additionally taped which provides 100% of waterproofness. The hood is hidden inside the collar.
Coveralls were used but they are in good condition, with soilings caused during use. In some cases, they may find small, professionally glued patch so coveralls are waterproof.
Product available in one size - Medium (M) - with dimensions:
- chest circumference: 124 cm
- hips circumference 135 cm
- overall length measured from the shouder: 160 cm
- sleeve length from armpit: 55 cm
- leg length from crotch: 80 cm