Rainproof Protective Jacket With Liner 71 & 72 /BOR Original Oliv Demobil
- Protective jacket of Polish BOR (Government Protection Bureau) produced by the renowned company KAMA. Made of high quality material reinforced with waterproof and breathable membrane composed of 100% PTFE.
Jacket fastened by using double-sided zipper has a total of six pockets:
- Two hip pockets with zippers,
- Three chest pockets with zippers (one of thm is placed inside),
- One pocket at waist fastened using Velcro.
Jacket has Velcro panel with dimensions of 17.5 x 10 cm, hidden in a pocket placed on the back. At the bottom of jacket and at cuffs are additional ribbings enabling adjustment of jacket. Detachable (using zipper) hood is hidden inside the collar and it is adjustable. In places of armpits are placed ventilation zippers with rubberised zipper. The interior part made of mesh type material is responsible for the transportation of moisture.
Jacket has very good masking properties because depending on the light it changes color from brown to more green.
Jacket was used but it is in condition at least good +, without patches visible in the photos.
- size S 162-168/92-98 version with fleece liner model 71 BOR,
- 107/172 version with fleece liner model 72 BOR,
- 120/184 versions without liner,
- size XXL 183-189/120-125 version with fleece liner model 71 BOR
Below you can find the Polish ordinance informing about using the Polish uniforms: