Military Pilot Trousers US Army Woodland Flame-retendant Original New
- Original military pilot trousers coming from US Army in woodland camouflage. Made of high quality material composed of 95% meta-aramid and 5% para-aramid, which is flame-retardant, resistant to heat and mechanical damages.
They have total number of 8 pockets:
- Two standard pockets on hips fastened with Velcro,
- Two big cargo pockets on thighs fastened with zippers,
- One long front pocket situated on left thigh with snap,
- Two pockets on calves, fastened using zippers,
- On right calf pocket was placed another, additional pocket fastened using velcro.
Fastened using button and zipper. On knees and seat parts was applied double material, which makes pants much more durable in these areas. at waist is placed additional adjustment in the form of sackcloth straps with buckles located on the sides. At the bottom of legs are velcro for adjustment.
Trousers are new in storage state.