Polish Army Field Uniform All-Year-Round Wz. 2010 Model 123 UP/MON Set Shirt+Trousers Original Used
- Polish army battledress in the latest 123 UP / MON formula consisting of a shirt and buttoned trousers. Made of ripstop material (50% cotton and 50% polyester). The difference between this uniform and the summer version is the thickness of the material.
Shirt with a collar with Velcro, has a total of 5 pockets fastened with Velcro:
- Two chest pockets,
- Two bicep pockets with zipper covered with Velcro,
- One pocket at the bottom of the sleeve intended for writing instruments.
At the chest is an additional epaulet, and in five other places are located Velcros for different emblems and marks. Sleeves are finished with a drawcords. In elbow parts are located special pockets for protection pads.
- Two classic oper hip pockets,
- Two side thigh pockets fastened with Velcro.
Pants can be adjustable in waist. Seat part is reinforced using double layer of material, while at the knees parts are located special pockets for protection pads. At the bottom of the leg is located an elastic drawcord.
Uniform is used in very good condition. Available in our shop in two versions (summer and year-round), these versions have the same cut and the same type of material used (ripstop). Only weighing is differnet, year-round version is definitely thicker. Knee and elbow protectors not included.
Below you can find the Polish ordinance informing about using the Polish uniforms: