Polish Army Field Uniform All-Year-Round Wz. 2010 Model 123 UP/MON Set Shirt+Trousers Original Used
- Polish army batledress in the latest 123 UP / MON formula consisting of a shirt and buttoned trousers. Made of ripstop material (50% cotton and 50% polyester). The difference between this uniform and the summer version is the thickness of the material
Shirt with a collar with Velcro, has a total of 5 pockets fastened with Velcro:
- two chest pockets,
- two bicep pockets with zipper covered with Velcro,
- one pocket at the bottom of the sleeve intended for writing instruments.
At the chest is an additional epaulet, and in five other places are located Velcros for different emblems and marks. Sleeves are finished with a drawcords. In elbow parts are located special pockets for protection pads.
Pants have an adjustable waist. Seat part is reinforced using double layer of material, while at the knees parts are located special pockets for protection pads. At the bottom of the leg is located an elastic and drawcord.
- two classic oper hip pockets,
- two side thigh pockets fastened with Velcro.
Uniform is new, in storage state. Belt, flags and protection pads not always included- send at random. Available in our shop in two versions (summer and year-round), these versions have the same cut and the same type of material used (ripstop). Only weighing is differnet, year-round version is definitely thicker.
Below you can find the Polish ordinance informing about using the Polish uniforms:
The item with visible signs of use, sometimes repaired to full working or minor splotchings.
The shoes from this group may not include all the accessories specified by the manufacturers e.g. quick lacing system or insoles.