Altai Skis Hok 125 cm / 145 cm Original New
- Altai Skis Hok are a combination the qualities of snowshoe and skis. Its short wide dimensions makes the ski incredibly maneuverable and the integrated climbing skin gives the Hok great traction for climbing. Available in 125 cm and 145 cm model.
- a synthetic climbing skin integrated into the base of the ski that allows to control downhill speed,
- steel edges for durability,
- made of a sustainable paulownia wood corereinforced with a combination of organicnatural fibers and fiberglass,
- universal binding included,
- unique look provided thanks to a simple graphics from the Altai Mountains.
Skis are available in size 125 cm and 145 cm.
The 145 has a little more “ski” DNA in it and works better for those looking to use the Hoks in a more downhill fashion. Has a bit more glide as well and a bit more floatation for deep snow and "bigger" skiers. Skis are more stable at speed.
The 125 is better as a snowshoe substitute, more maneuverable, better in thick woods and brush, lighter, and a little better grip. The 125 is also easier to control and use for those unfamiliar with skis. Works best for general use.