Sleepingbag Carinthia Survival Down 1000 (-20/-42°C) Olive New
- Sleepingbag manufactured by Austrian company Carinthia, which specializes in high quality sleeping bags made for the needs of army. Survival Down 1000 model is made of CQ Down, was developed for extreme conditions.
Sleeping bag with sleeves equipped with two-way zipper that can be opend from the foot section for ventilation. Fully integrated pre-formed hood with a draw cord that closes up to a very small breathing hole. By opening the zipper at the bottom you can get your feet out if you want to step outside and tie up the foot end so that you can walk and even wear the bag like a coat.
- trapezoidal food section: provides the ultimate foot space and perfectly keeps warm,
- two-way zipper: can be opened for ventilation,
- down filling: provide excellent warm insulation,
- the sleeves: stored inside the insulation
- compression bag included.
- weight: 1850 g,
- comfort limit: - 20 °C,
- extremal: - 42 °C.
Dimensions (L size):
- length: 225 cm,
- shoulder width: 85 cm,
- foot end widt: 60 cm,
- suff size compressed: 25 x 40 cm.
Brand new product.