Sleepingbag Carinthia Tropen (+5°C/-12°C ) Olive New
- Lightweight sleepingbag manufactured by Austrian company Carinthia, which specializes in high quality sleeping bags made for the needs of army. It is characterized with a very small pack size and mosquito net.
Mummy type sleeping bag with Shelltrans shell which fits loosely over the inner structure and provides an extra layer of insulation. Its remarkable feature is its vapour permeability which is very important during hot and humid nights. Additionally two-way zipper can be opened for ventilation.
- Thermoflect: increases the heat retention of a sleeping bag by around 11 %. Thermoflect is our solution to heat loss due to body radiation. Thermoflect is an ultra-light, ultra-soft, breathable scrim with the unique ability to reflect body-heat.
- Trapezoidal food section: provides the ultimate foot space and perfectly keeps warm.
Single layer not quilted with shell: In this lightweight design, the outer shell is loosely attached to the bag. The G-LOFT filling is quilted to an insulating scrim. As a result, an additional air pocket is formed between the quilted insulation layer and the shell, yet no cold seams can occur.
Two-way zipper: can be opened for ventilation, additionally the zipper is non-snagging so that you can alway get out quickly and easily.
Combinable sleeping bag system: can be combined to a sleeping bag system. Such a system can be used as a sleeping bag for lower temperatures and allows you to carry only the weight and the bulk necessary for the prevailing temperatures.
Mosquito net included.
- Compression bag included.
- weight: 1100 g - M size, 1300 g - L size,
- comfort limit: +5 °C,
- extremal: - 12 °C.
Dimensions (M size):
- length: 185 cm,
- shoulder width: 85 cm,
- foot end widt: 60 cm,
- suff size compressed: 18 x 25 cm.
Dimensions (L size):
- length: 200 cm,
- shoulder width: 87 cm,
- foot end widt: 65 cm,
- suff size compressed: 18 x 30 cm.
Brand new product.