Sleepingbag Carinthia G 200Q (-1,3°C/-16,9°C ) Olive New
- Quilit type sleepingbag manufactured by Austrian company Carinthia in Outdoor series. Is characterized with 200 grams of G-LOFT filling per square meter and possibility to open the sleeping bag and transform it into a blanket.
- Differential Cut: the optimal method of constructing insulation in layers. The outer layer is cut bigger in order to properly cover the larger space over the inner layer (whether it is G-LOFT & CQ-Down™).
- Zipper Draught Tube: an insulated tube/flap covering the zip, which prevents cold air and drafts from entering and reduces condensation.
Combinable sleeping bag system: thanks to the choice between left and right entry, it is possible to zip your Carinthia sleeping bags together (for a more intimate experience). Besides the comfort factor, this feature also provides safety: A body constantly creates warmth. By combining the sleeping bags you can survive colder conditions in extreme situations.
- Anti-Snag Tape: a textile band to prevent snagging of the zipper.
- Two-way zipper: can be opened for ventilation.
- Thermoflect: increases the heat retention of a sleeping bag by around 11 %. Thermoflect is our solution to heat loss due to body radiation. Thermoflect is an ultra-light, ultra-soft, breathable scrim with the unique ability to reflect body-heat.
Single layer not quilted with shell: In this lightweight design, the outer shell is loosely attached to the bag. The G-LOFT filling is quilted to an insulating scrim. As a result, an additional air pocket is formed between the quilted insulation layer and the shell, yet no cold seams can occur.
- Compression bag included.
- weight: 1900,
- comfort limit: - 1,3 °C,
- extremal: - 16,9 °C.
Dimensions (L size):
- length: 230 cm,
- shoulder width: 90 cm,
- foot end widt: 90 cm,
- suff size compressed: 22 x 25 cm.
Brand new product.