Tactical Gloves Mechanix Wear M-Pact New Model Woodland New
- Tactical gloves manufactured by well known company Mechanix Wear. Model M-pact is especially recommended to members of the uniformed services because of the versatility, durability and excellent protection. Brand new product.
Glove provides good protection of upper part of the hand thanks to soft panels made of TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber). The interior of the glove perfectly absorbs vibrations and absorbs shocks thanks to the special design and the use of panels made of modern material PORON® XRD ™. Applying these great materials, gloves protect well against abrasion and impacts.
- Knuckle Guard - Gummed thumb and index finger provide better protection of most mobile fingers,
- Padded Palm - Anatomically shaped EVA foam panels are responsible for cushioning in palm part,
- Impact Guard - It protects knuckle of index finger using EVA panel coated with rubberized material,
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) - protects knuckles and fingers against impacts,
- Trek Dry - Special material in central part of hand provides ventilation and wicks moisture out,
- On fingertips was applied double material applied so gloves will not damage too quickly in strategic locations,
- Gripping part is made of a durable synthetic leather,
- They fit well to your hands thanks to Velcro located at wrists,
- Machine washable.
With above-mentioned solutions, gloves are ideal for all kinds of tactical and specialized field operations, weapons handling and shooting, mechanical works, rescue operations, logistics operations, aircraft and others.
You can see size chart by clicking on the link below: