The uses of camouflage are many; during military missions, ASG games, by foresters, mushroom pickers or walkers. The goal is to adapt to the environment as much as possible to increase the chance of victory or not to interfere with wildlife terrain. Camouflage is an essential part of any country's military equipment.
MBDU Jacket Nyco/Ripstop Helikon-Tex Multicam (BL-MBD-NR-34)
- MBDU jacket from Helikon-tex is undated version of a classical BDU model. Features profiled fit that provides freedom of movement. Nyco fabric with VersaStretch® panels provide high durability. Brand-new product.
The shirt has 4 pockets:
- Two zippered chest pockets.
- Two zippered arm pockets, that include loop panels for patches above them.
- the shirt has profiled fit with side stretchable panels made of VersaStretch® fabric, that ensure freedom of movements,
- in the central part, there is a rank tab,
- above chest pockets and on arms there are Velcro ID panels,
- adjustable cuffs,
- reinforcements on elbows work also as pockets for protection pads,
- mesh panels in armpits will provide enhanced breathability,
- YKK® zippers.
Available on order. We don't ship the product to USA and Canada.
Brand new product.
Helikon-Tex® Patrol Line
52% nylon, 48% cotton
Canadian button fastening
ID velcro panels
weight 662 g
Ask a question
Write your opinion