Aitor Jungle King II Survival Knife Olive-Black Original New
- Genuine knife manufactured by valued Spanish company Aitor, that is an official supplier to the Spanish and other Armed and Police Forces. Jungle King II cechuje wysoka precyzja wykonania. Produkt nowy, pochodzi z magazynów wojskowych.
Aitor Jungle King II features 13,5 cm Drop Point blade made of the highest-quality 440C steel with increased carbon content and rust resistance. The blade is resistant to mechanical damage and maintain sharp for a long time. The knife hardness according to Rockwell is C55/58. The blade has a saw With Double Row of Teet from the one side. On the blade there are Individual Serial Number.
The aluminim capsule contain compass and a small survival kit placed in a plastic tube. The small survival kit contains:
- fishing kit,
- sewing kit,
- scalpel etc.
The green hard nylon sheath is equipped with stainless metal arms, which serves as a sling. The steath includes latex powerbands for slingshot. Outside of sheath features several feet of olive green nylon cord.
- Blade: high-quality 440 C steel
- Blade length: 135 mm
- Total length: 275 mm
- Blade finish: satin plain
- Handgrip: aluminum black colour
- Rockwell's hardness: 55-58 RHC
- Blade thickness: 4,7 mm
- Knife weight: 203,5 gr
- Set weight: 453.5 gr
- Sheath Hard Nylon, Olive Green
- Country of origin: Spain
Due to the fact that the Jungle King II model was included in the basic equipment of special forces of several countries, it gained the title of the most desirable knife by collectors and survival enthusiasts, because of its usefulness and high quality.