Polish Army Desert Shoes 920PZ/MON Genuine Military Surplus New
- This desert shoes are designed to be used in warm and dry conditions, especially in Afghanistan. Made of high-quality natural leather. Made by the Polish company Demar. New, are in storage condition.
- the upper is made of natural welour cowhide,
- the tab prevent little stones from getting inside,
- the loop makes putting them on easier,
- the heel part is reinforced with additional stiff leather layer,
- insoles ensure dry foot,
- self-cleaning sole made of two-layer polyutherane (PU/PU), of which the upper part provides appropriate resilient, whereas the lower part is abrasion resistant and prevent mechanical damage,
- the sole is also anti-slip.
New product, unused from military storage resources. On the items you can find its ex-owners signatures, however, it does not mean the item has been used.
The shoes from this group may not include all the accessories specified by the manufacturers e.g. quick lacing system or insoles.