Military Dutch Suit SWAT Type Oliv Nomex Demobil
- Original SWAT-type pilot suit resources coming from Dutch troops. Made of flame-resistant material composed of 94% meta-aramid, 5% para-aramid, 1% metal fibers, which provides heat resistance and high strength of material.
Suit has a total number of 11 pockets:
- two chest pockets, one with zipper and one with snaps,
- two pockets at hips height fastened with zipper, they give a possibility of getting to the previous layer of clothing thanks to additional holes,
- two deep thigh pockets with zippers,
- three pockets on calves: two with zippers and one with snaps
- one pocket on the sleeve.
- one pocket on the back with hood hidden inside.jedną
Suit fastened with two zippers placed on the entire length of the suit. In place of crotch is an additional hole fastened using zipper. At the height of hips is placed a drawcord to perfect fit. Zipper placed at the end of sleeves. Place of elbows are reinforced using double layer of material. On left sleeve is placed an emblem in the form of dutch flag.
Suit was used but it is in good condition without mechanical damages.
Colour of suit in size 9010/1525 is different than colour shown in the photo. Its shade is more green than olive.
Available in six different sizes, where the first numeral compartment refers to the height, and the second to hips circumference.