Dutch Military Trousers DPM Original Demobil
- Military trousers in camouflage DPM fastened using zipper. They come from stocks of Dutch troops. Made of lightweight material composed of 50% cotton and 50% polyester.
Dutch military trousers have a total number of 6 pockets:
- Two standard hip pockets,
- Two deep thigh pockets fastened with snaps,
- One back pocket with button,
- One side pocket on calf fastened with a snap.
Pants fastened using zip fastener, maximum width of belt which can be worn with these pants is 4 cm. At waist they have an additional drawcord in the form of material tab and Velcro so you can easily fit trousers in the waist. They will be perfect also for women who have problem with finding trousers with right waist circumference when hips circumference seems to be ok.
Available in a variety of sizes in NATO size chart, wherein first dimension is the heigth and the second one is waist circumference (eg.7585/7080: for someone who is 175-185cm tall, and who has 70-80 cm at waist).
Trousers were used but they are in condition good +.
Some pairs may have minor soilings.