Women's Socks Running Light BRUBECK
- LIGHT RUNNING women's socks manufactured by renowned Polish company BRUBECK. Made of thin and breathable, double-layer knit consisting of natural fibers (cotton) and artificial fibers. Brand-new product.
Polypropylene fibers in the inner layer are responsible for effective transport of moisture to the outside to protect foot from sweat. Polyester fiber (COMFORTEL) is durable and resistant to pilling. Used in polypropylene yarn silver ions have antibacterial properties - it inhibits growth of bacteria and eliminates existing bacteria. They ensure comfort and reduce the formation of odors.
- Internal FROTTE trim around toes and heel provide effective protection against injuries and abrasions and absorbs the pressure of shoe during movement. Specially designed STICK SYSTEM prevents socks from moving and keeps them in the correct position.
- Additional reinforcement in the form of no-pressure drawcords MIDDLE ZONE in the middle of metatarsal and at the bottom of feet prevent slipping and twisting of sock on the foot while running.
- Profiled, elastic band keeps the sock in the optimum position and helps its dressing
- In the midfoot behind toes and on the back of feet are moisture wicking zone made of thinner fabric with mesh structure.
- Flat seam in the toes reduces the risk of abrasions.
- Socks anatomical design takes into account the differences in the structure right and left foot.
Composition: 57% cotton, 17% polypropylene with silver ions, 19% COMFORTEN (polyester), 5% polyester, 2% elastan
BRUBECK is the largest in Eastern Europe thermal underwear manufacturer in seamless technology. Most modern production lines and highly qualified staff allow to produce the most technologically advanced products. Customers are leading companies of the sports industry in Europe. BRUBECK brand in Poland is perfectly associated by winter sports enthusiasts, alpinists, sailors, bikers and people practicing all kinds of sports.
Brand new product.