Tactical Gloves Mechanix Wear M-Pact Fingerless Coyote New
- Gloves manufactured by well known company Mechanix Wear. Because of versatility, durability, excellent protection and lack of fingers model M-Pact Fingerless is perfect for precision works, where your hands need protection. Brand new product.
Glove provides good protection of upper part of the hand thanks to soft panels made of TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber). The interior of the glove perfectly absorbs vibrations and absorbs shocks thanks to the special design and the use of panels made of modern material PORON® XRD ™. Applying these great materials, gloves protect well against abrasion and impacts.
- Padded Palm - Anatomically shaped EVA foam panels are responsible for cushioning in palm part,
- Impact Guard - It protects knuckle of index finger using EVA panel coated with rubberized material,
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) - protects knuckles against impacts,
- Trek Dry - Special material in central part of hand provides ventilation and wicks moisture out,
- Lack of fingers allows you to perform precision works and handle weapons in better way,
- Gripping part is made of a durable synthetic leather,
- They fit well to your hands thanks to Velcro located at wrists,
- Machine washable.
With above-mentioned solutions, gloves are ideal for all kinds of tactical and specialized field operations, weapons handling and shooting, mechanical works, rescue operations, logistics operations, aircraft and others.
Brand new product.
Protects the knuckle of the index finger with a rubberized EVA panel.
|8(M)||7.5 - 8.5 cm|
|9(L)||8.5 - 9.8 cm|
|10(XL)||9.8 - 11 cm|
Measure the width of the hand at the level of the knuckles, the widest part of the hand. Remember to measure the palm alone, without the thumb. If you have received a result between sizes, we recommend that you choose the size smaller.