Swedish hunting knife Mora 2000 Outdoor/hunting
- The outdoor knife with a profiled, multi-function blade made of Swedish cold-rolled steel and textured non-slip handle.
- Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Length of blade: 109 mm
•Total length: 224 mm
• Blade width: 23 mm
• Blade thickness: 2,5 mm
• Blade type: drop point plain
• hardness of blade: 57-58 HRC
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27
• The blade cut profiled
• The blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened
• The handle is made of plastic material coated with a non-slip coating
•Includes plastic sheath with leather element
Brand new product.