Knife Morakniv® Tactical Carbon Steel Black New
- Multi-purpose knife for outdoor enthusiasts produced by the renowned Swedish company Mora of Sweden®. Carbon steel blade has a black coating which protects against corrosion and does not reflect sunlight.
• Blade length: 109 mm
• Total length: 232 mm
• Blade thickness: 3,2 mm
• Blade hardness: 58-60 HRC
• Plain edge can be used with a fire starter
• The handle is made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber
• Includes plastic sheath compatible with Molle system
Knife blade of high carbon steel can be hardened to HRC 59-60 giving best possible sharpness to lowest price. Knives made from above-mentioned steel grades will after some use achieve a dullish grey finish. However, this will not negatively affect the quality of the blade. On the contrary, it will somewhat improve the resistance to corrosion. In order to prevent rust, make sure you put the knife away clean and dry. To best corrosive resistance apply a thin coat of oil on the blade as soon, as possible.
The knife is made by Swedish company Mora of Sweden.
Brand new product.