Polish Army Field Uniform Model 124 P/MON Set Of Shirt + Pants Genuine Military Surplus New
- Polish army battledress in the 124 P/MON model consisting of a shirt and buttoned trousers. Made of the high-quality material rip-stop weave. New, storage condition.
- stand-up collar with a Velcro fastening,
- fastened with buttons, which are covered with a material flap,
- underarm ventilation,
- two chest buttoned pockets,
- two shoulder zippered pockets covered with a Velcro patch,
- elbow pockets for protective inserts,
- adjustable cuffs with Velcro,
- Velcro ID patch placed on a chest and shoulders.
- the waist is adjustable,
- reinforced double seams in the place of a seat,
- knee packet for protective inserts,
- at the bottom of the legs and cuffs have Velcro adjustments,
- two open waist pockets,
- two buttoned cargo pockets,
- two smaller cuffs pockets with Velcro.
The uniform is new, in storage condition.
Emblems, belt and knee and elbow protectors not included.
Below you can find the Polish ordinance informing about using the Polish uniforms:
New product, unused from military storage resources.