Knife Mora of Sweden® BASIC 511 - red- carbon steel - new
- General-purpose knife, with a new impact-resistant and increased for better grip handle. The shape of the handle ensures optimal protection of your finger. A balance between the length and width of the blade allows easy handling of the knife.
• Length from handle: 206 mm
• Blade thickness: 2.0 mm
• Blade hardness: 59-60 HRC
• Steel: C100 carbon
• The blade made of carbon steel, laser-sharpened
• handle made of plastic
• Includes plastic sheath with clip
Knife blade of high carbon steel can be hardened to HRC 59-60 giving best possible sharpness to lowest price. Knives made from above mentioned steel grades will after some use achieve a dullish grey finish. However, this will not negatively affect the quality of the blade. On the contrary it will somewhat improve the resistance to corrosion. In order to prevent rust, make sure you put the knife away clean and dry. To best corrosive resistance apply a thin coat of oil on the blade as soon, as possible.
Brand new product.