Knife Morakniv® Bushcraft Expert BB SRT - Stainless Steel - Black - New
- Bushcraft Survival Black – A razor sharp blade with its black 3.2 mm thick blade is one of the most sturdy knives Mora of Sweden® has ever made. Partially serrated blade made of stainless steel has a black coating that protects against corrosion.
You can use the back of the blade with the fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially for that purpose.
- Blade length: 109 mm
- Total knife length: 232 mm
- Blade width: 23 mm
- Blade thickness: 3,2 mm
- Type of blade: drop point combo
- Blade Hardness - 57-58 HRC
- Steel: Sandvik 12C27
- Profile grind of the blade
- Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened
- Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber
- Plastic sheath compatibile with MOLLE system
Brand new product.
blade hardness 57-58 HRC
drop point combo blade
handle made of plastic
Ask a question
Write your opinion