The uses of camouflage are many; during military missions, ASG games, by foresters, mushroom pickers or walkers. The goal is to adapt to the environment as much as possible to increase the chance of victory or not to interfere with wildlife terrain. Camouflage is an essential part of any country's military equipment.
shirt Helikon TCU Tactical Combat Uniform PL Desert Ripstop
- TCU shirt (Tactical Combat Uniform), manufactured by Helikon-Tex. Made of ripstop material composed of 50% cotton, 50% nylon.
- two upper pockets on the sleeves
- two lower pockets on the sleeves
- Two oblique chest pockets with Velcro
- two-way slider protected by a flap fastened with Velcro
- Stand-up collar lined with fleece
- Reinforced elbows with internal elbow pad compartments
- Armpit ventilation zippers
- brand-new product
Brand new product.
Ask a question
|Size||Chest||Total length||Sleeve length (from the shoulder)||Sleeve lenght (from the armpit)|
|xx-large regular||150 cm||82 cm||67.5 cm||56 cm|
The tolerance for the given dimensions is +/- 2 cm.
Write your opinion