Protective Police Boots Haix Ranger BGS S3 Gore-Tex (601006) New II Quality
- Shoes manufactured by reputable company HAIX in BGS mode with a metal toe cap. They are made of high-quality natural leather with a thickness of 2.0-2.2 mm using the latest technologies so boots are durable, they provide comfort and safety during use.
- Gore-Tex membrane - boots evaporate excess moisture, they do not get wet, and they create a comfortable environment for feet regardless of external conditions,
- anti-slip sole - resistant to oils and gasoline, it is specialized in kinetic energy absorption and remembers the shape of the foot,
- metal toe cap - meets S3 requirements.
In addition, they are equipped with:
- HAIX Orthopedic System – a system that is responsible for cushioning of pressure created inside the shoe and the foot posture correction by providing the muscle balance
- SUN REFLECT – system that reduces the effect of heating of leather by direct sunlight.
Shoes are new, rated by the manufacturer among the group of the second quality footwear. They have cosmetic defects. It is possible that the boots would not be as durable as the same first quality boots.
Despite the fact that the boots are not full-value footwear is much higher quality than similar purpose footwear in this price class.
Footwear hasn't got the manufacturer's warranty. It is possible to return them within 14 days of a receipt of the package, on condition that they have no signs of use.
Customers that are interested in full-value footwear we recommend to look at our offer with the first quality footwear.
Shoes are new, rated by the manufacturer among the group of the second quality footwear. They have cosmetic defects. It is possible that the boots would not be as durable as the same first quality boots. Despite the fact that the boots are not full-value footwear is much higher quality than similar purpose footwear in this price class.
The HAIX® Climate system uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step – warm air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
Pigments in the black leather used in the boot’s construction reflect the sunlight in order to avoid any unnecessary heating.
|UK 4.5; EU 37; US 5.5; BW 240||4.5||240||5.5||37|
|UK 5; EU 38; US 6; BW 245||5||245||6||38|
|UK 5.5; EU 39; US 6.5; BW 250||5.5||250||6.5||39|
|UK 7.5; EU 41; US 8.5; BW 265||7.5||265||8.5||41|
|UK 8; EU 42; US 9; BW 270||8||270||9||42|
|UK 8.5; EU 43; US 9.5; BW 275||8.5||275||9.5||43|
|UK 9; EU 43; US 10; BW 280||9||280||10||43|
|UK 9.5; EU 44; US 10.5; BW 285||9.5||285||10.5||44|
|UK 10; EU 45; US 11; BW 290||10||290||11||45|
|UK 10.5; EU 45; US 11.5; BW 290||10.5||290||11.5||45|
|UK 11; EU 46; US 12; BW 295||11||295||12||46|
|UK 12.5; EU 48; US 13.5; BW 310||12.5||310||13.5||48|
|UK 13; EU 48; US 14; BW 310||13||310||14||48|
|UK 14; EU 50; US 15; BW 320||14||320||15||50|
BW size corresponds to the length of the foot for which the shoes are intended. The insole is appropriately larger to maintain comfort.